Etsy Soars Most in a Year After Citi Initiates With Buy RatingBy
Etsy Inc. rose the most in a year after Citigroup Inc. analyst Mark Kelley recommended the stock with a target price of $14 a share, saying the e-commerce company has developed a strong brand for its quirky products. Etsy, which has struggled to compete with industry giants like Amazon.com Inc., will report earnings after market Tuesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy