Emirates Said to Be Raising as Much as $2.5 Billion for A380sBy and
Dubai-owned carrier seeking an 18-month bridge facility
Emirates to take deliveries of 21 A380s this fiscal year
Emirates, the world’s biggest airline by international passenger traffic, is seeking to raise as much as $2.5 billion to fund the purchase of Airbus Group SE A380 superjumbos, according to two people with knowledge of the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap