Dollar Bulls Tremble as Fed Hike Bets Pushed Deeper Into 2017By
Futures signal less than 40% chance of rate increase this year
‘It’s hard to be bullish’ on the greenback, SocGen says
Dollar bulls banking on a Federal Reserve interest-rate increase this year are finding nothing but frustration in the latest economic data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts