Brexit Hit U.K. Factories Harder Than Initially EstimatedBy
Factory PMI plunged to 48.2 in July from 52.4 in June
Bank of England policy makers to decide this week on stimulus
U.K. manufacturing shrank more than initially forecast in July, suffering its biggest drop in more than three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’