Aramex Founder to Invest in Gulf Startups Following Stake SaleBy and
Ghandour’s first Wamda venture fund to close at $70 million
Fundraising for $500 million Wamda II fund to begin next year
Fadi Ghandour, the founder of Aramex PJSC, plans to raise as much as $500 million for a second venture capital fund to invest in the burgeoning e-commerce business in the Middle East.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap