Aramex Founder to Invest in Gulf Startups Following Stake SaleBy and
Ghandour’s first Wamda venture fund to close at $70 million
Fundraising for $500 million Wamda II fund to begin next year
Fadi Ghandour, the founder of Aramex PJSC, plans to raise as much as $500 million for a second venture capital fund to invest in the burgeoning e-commerce business in the Middle East.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt