U.K. Business Lending Forecast to Shrink Until 2019, EY SaysBy
Financial services outlook hurt by post-Brexit vote economy
Stock of company loans seen falling to lowest since 2005
Business loans in the U.K. will shrink to the lowest in more than a decade in the next couple of years as weaker economic prospects in the aftermath of the vote to leave the European Union damp demand, according to the EY ITEM Club.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner