Trump NATO Threat Less Scary to U.S. Ally Than Russia DrillsBy
Estonian defense chief calls collective security ‘fundamental’
Baltic nation is ‘constantly on guard’ for moves from Russia
To one U.S. ally in eastern Europe, there’s a more pressing concern than Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump questioning NATO’s binding principle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts