Sydney Morning Herald Publisher Books $750 Million WritedownBy
Owner Fairfax Media plans to separate Domain Group results
Charges at city, regional titles reflect ‘market realities’
Fairfax Media Ltd., owner of the Sydney Morning Herald, wrote down the value of its assets by A$989 million ($750 million) to reflect “market realities” after a slump in publishing earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet