Yuan Set for Biggest Weekly Gain Since April as Fed Gives ReliefBy
China won’t want yuan weakness to be topic at G-20: strategist
Fed stops short of signaling a possible rate hike in September
The yuan headed for its biggest weekly gain in four months amid expectations the Federal Reserve will raise rates only gradually.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting