UBS Sees Outflows From Emerging-Market Clients as Secrecy ErodesBy and
Swiss Bank’s emerging-market clients pull 2.3 billion francs
Latin American clients lead emerging-market withdrawals
UBS Group AG, the biggest wealth manager, sees more emerging-market outflows ahead as tax authorities step up scrutiny of wealthy clients.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations