UBS Becomes Latest Lender Stung by Drop in Equities RevenueBy and
Stocks revenues down 22 percent to 878 million Swiss francs
Barclays posts 31 percent decline in equities revenue
UBS Group AG, the Swiss lender seeking to expand in China, became the latest European bank to post a decline at its equities business, partly hurt by a slowdown in trading in the Asia Pacific region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures