UBS Asia Investment Banking Co-Head Said Planning to DepartBy , , and
Saurabh Beniwal planning to leave Swiss bank by year-end
Joseph Chee to be sole head of Asia corporate client solutions
UBS Group AG’s Asia investment banking co-head, Saurabh Beniwal, is planning to leave as the bank trims senior management ranks in the region, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy