Two Metals Forge Ahead in Face of Commodity-Rally FatigueBy
As the commodities bull market that started last month shows signs of fatigue, silver and zinc, this year’s best performers in the Bloomberg Commodity Index, are extending gains. Tightening supplies are helping boost the metals, buffering them from demand concerns that have sapped momentum in other raw materials. Silver output from mines will fall for the first time since 2011 this year, according to CPM Group, while analysts expect zinc production to trail demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- U.S. Companies Abandon the NRA as Boycott Call Grows
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO