Small U.K. Banks See Brexit Growth Potential as Rivals RetrenchBy and
Metro Bank and Shawbrook expect little stress after Brexit
Stocks of all Britain-focused banks have suffered since vote
The U.K. challenger banks trying to chip away at the nation’s biggest lenders say last month’s vote to leave the European Union has a silver lining.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting