Sika Profit Hits Record as Mortar Maker Battles Saint-GobainBy
Net profit jumps 25% on cost control, weak commodity prices
Swiss company plans more factories this year in growth drive
Sika AG, the Swiss building-materials maker fighting a takeover by Cie. de Saint-Gobain SA of France, posted a record first-half profit on lower commodity prices and more stable exchange rates. The shares rose to a record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts