Record Yen Volatility and Fat Fingers: The Anatomy of a BOJ WeekBy
Bets for yen swings climbed by most ever before BOJ decision
Speculation of more stimulus was highest since Kuroda’s debut
Investors were expecting volatility ahead of Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda’s most anticipated policy announcement since his debut. That’s exactly what they got.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations