This Canadian Marijuana Grower Is Looking for a LoanBy
If company was producing tomatoes debt would be easy, CEO says
Canadian legalization, overseas expansion sales driver
Now that Canada’s Canopy Growth Corp. has become the first marijuana grower to trade on a major North American stock exchange it’s gearing up for its next big challenge: convincing banks to lend it money.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks