Paschi Approves Capital-Raising Plan, Forms Bank ConsortiumBy and
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA approved a plan to tap investors for the third time in two years by selling stock to replenish capital, a board member said after Friday’s meeting ended.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis