Nomura Jumps Most Since 2008 on Buyback, Overseas Profit ReboundBy
Shares extended gains after BOJ decided to expand stimulus
Fixed-income rebound offset domestic brokerage business slump
Nomura Holdings Inc.’s embattled investors have something to cheer about after Japan’s biggest brokerage unveiled plans to buy back more shares and posted its biggest overseas quarterly profit in seven years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure