Merck’s Profit Beats Estimates on Diabetes Drug SalesBy
Hepatitis C drug Zepatier is growing, gaining access
Sales of newly launched cancer drug Keytruda almost triples
Merck & Co.’s second-quarter profit topped analysts’ estimates, led by sales growth from its diabetes drug Januvia and newly introduced cancer treatment Keytruda.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts