Kenyan Inflation Climbs to 6.4% in July; Prices Seen ModeratingBy
Gasoline, food push prices up as new taxes filter through
Central bank seen reducing rates further before year-end
Kenya’s headline inflation accelerated 6.4 percent in July from 5.8 percent in the previous month on rising food and beverage prices, the statistics agency said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas