Japan Bank Shares Are Biggest Winners From BOJ’s Policy DecisionBy and
Japanese banks including Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc. jumped in Tokyo trading after the central bank refrained from expanding negative interest rates and made it easier for lenders to obtain dollar funding.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas