China Iron-Ore Stockpiles Post Biggest Monthly Gain in 2016Bloomberg News
Port holdings expand for seventh week to 106.05 million tons
Inventories rise along with prices in ‘apparent contradiction’
Iron-ore stockpiles at ports in China expanded again to cap the biggest monthly increase this year, with holdings piling up in the world’s biggest user of the raw material even as prices increased in July.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day