India Stocks Fall From 1-Year High as ICICI Drops Before ResultsBy
Most Asian equities decline on Bank of Japan’s policy measures
Foreigners buy $1.7b of India shares in July, most since March
Indian stocks dropped, paring a monthly advance, amid concern that the recent rally may have outpaced the outlook for earnings growth and as most Asian equities decreased after the Bank of Japan’s policy decision.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself