Herbalife Said to Consider Reinstating Buybacks After FTC ProbeBy
Company suspended share repurchases during investigation
Tactic could squeeze Bill Ackman, who has bet against stock
Herbalife Ltd. is considering bringing back stock purchases after this month’s settlement with U.S. regulators, according to a person familiar with the situation, a move that could be used to squeeze short-selling nemesis Bill Ackman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing