Gold Futures Gain for Second Week on Dollar, U.S. GrowthBy and
Dollar has fallen for four days, providing a boost to gold
U.S. GDP grew at a 1.2% annual rate after weaker start to year
Gold futures gained for a second straight week as the dollar weakened and the U.S. economy grew less than expected in the second quarter, boosting demand for the metal as a store of value.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts