French, Spanish Economies Lost Momentum Before U.K. Brexit VoteBy
ECB looking to third quarter to see impact of U.K. vote
Euro-area confidence registered surprise gain: Commission
French growth unexpectedly stalled in the second quarter and Spain’s expansion slowed, underlining the fragile footing of the economy even before British voters dealt the region its latest blow by opting to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner