Facebook Fugitive’s Brother Left Holding the Bag on Skipped BailBy
Paul Ceglia fled charges he faked contract with Zuckerberg
U.S. wants to collect $250,000 from Ceglia’s brother
More than a year after Paul Ceglia cut off his ankle bracelet and fled to escape charges he faked a 2003 contract with Facebook Inc.’s Mark Zuckerberg, Ceglia’s older brother is left holding the bag for his $250,000 bail.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?