Embraer Tumbles Most Since 2001 After Surprise Loss, Outlook CutBy
Outlook for business-jet sales is weakening, planemaker says
Company sets aside $200 million in connection with U.S.probe
Embraer SA plunged the most since the aftermath of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, after the planemaker reported a surprise loss and cut its sales forecast because of a diminished outlook for business-jet deliveries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts