Earnings Lift Technology Stocks in Best Season Since 2008: ChartBy
Results from Apple Inc. to Alphabet Inc. are giving U.S. tech firms the biggest boost in eight years. Since the reporting period began July 11, the group has climbed 5 percent, the best among 10 sectors in the S&P 500 Index. The gain beat the benchmark measure by 3.5 percentage points, the most at this point of any earnings season since 2008. That’s a turnaround from the first six months of the year, when every group but banks beat tech.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure