DNO Makes $300 Million Bid for Oil Producer Gulf KeystoneBy
Offer is ‘opportunistic’ after bond restructuring: Mirabaud
Bondholders took control of Gulf Keystone earlier this month
DNO ASA, the oil explorer focused on Iraq’s Kurdistan, offered to pay $300 million for regional peer Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd., which just completed a debt-restructuring deal with bondholders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt