AB InBev-SABMiller Deal Advances on China, Investor SupportThomas Buckley
Marshall Wace says it supports buyer’s sweetened offer
SABMiller agreed in March to sell 49% Snow stake to partner
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV’s takeover of SABMiller Plc moved closer to completion as China’s Ministry of Commerce approved the $103 billion deal and the target’s shareholders began lining up in favor of the transaction after the Budweiser maker raised its bid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner