Canada Rebound Set to Survive Wildfires That Ruined May GDPBy
Non-conventional oil production plummets a record 22 percent
Desjardins Capital sees economy rebounding in third quarter
Canada’s gross domestic product contracted at the fastest pace in more than seven years in May as wildfires curbed Alberta oil production.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing