Brazil on Brink of Rebound as Investments Resume, Temer SaysBy
Acting president says Brazil less strong with interim status
Temer says could skip G-20 if Rousseff impeachment not voted
Confidence in Brazil is recovering as investors return and Congress prepares for the final vote on the impeachment of Dilma Rousseff, Acting President Michel Temer said in an interview with foreign correspondents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day