BOJ Opts for Limited Stimulus Expansion, Plans Policy ReviewBy and
Board expands ETFs; no change to bond purchases, negative rate
Kuroda calls for comprehensive assessment of the BOJ’s policy
The Bank of Japan kept its key monetary tools unchanged, and will mount a comprehensive review of its policy framework due to "considerable uncertainty" about the outlook for inflation, which has consistently underperformed the central bank’s forecasts. The yen jumped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts