Biggest Nintendo Bear Says Worst Is Over on Pokemon OutlookBy and
SMBC’s Maeda sees Pokemon Go contributing 20 to 30 billion yen
Upgrades his price target, which was the lowest among analysts
The worldwide success of Pokémon Go is finally making a believer out of Nintendo Co.’s most bearish analyst.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks