Zimbabwe Arrests War Veterans Leaders After Criticism of MugabeBy and
Arrests made after Mugabe vowed to punish vets who oppose him
Police questioning war veteran association secretary-general
Zimbabwean police arrested the secretary-general and the spokesman of the main association of veterans of the southern African nation’s independence war after the group criticized President Robert Mugabe last week and said its members wouldn’t support him in elections in 2018.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing