Yen Surges as BOJ Looms, Traders Cite Robots, Retweets, MisorderBy and
Dollar-yen volatility at highest since 2008 financial crisis
‘No guarantee the yen will weaken’ if BOJ eases: Ueda Harlow
The yen surged amid traders’ expectations of heightened volatility with the Bank of Japan due to hand down its most anticipated monetary policy decision since Haruhiko Kuroda’s first as governor in April 2013.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock