Yen in Crosshairs as Pimco’s Clarida Sees Risk of a BOJ LetdownBy and
Volatility measure reaches highest since financial crisis
Japan’s currency down about 2% this month on stimulus bets
The yen gained ahead of Friday’s Bank of Japan policy meeting as traders weighed the potential for further monetary stimulus from Governor Haruhiko Kuroda.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders