VIX Notes Flash Another Bullish Stock Signal as Traders Pile InBy
VXX has seen big inflows as the S&P 500 pushes advance higher
Shares outstanding on the VXX have risen 12 straight days
The trader love affair with exchange-traded notes that rise as stock market turbulence increases is getting torrid again. That’s good news for equity market bulls, if history is any guide.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States