Turkish Airport Operator Drops as Profit Slump Deepens on UnrestBy
TAV Havalimanlari shares fall the most in 2016 on local index
Earnings fall as tourist industry is hit by terror attacks
Turkish airport operator TAV Havalimanlari Holding fell after the company reported its biggest decline in quarterly profits since at least 2008 as the country’s tourist industry was battered by terror attacks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts