The Bear Who Beat Brexit Has a New Warning for the PesoBy
Caudillo used technical analysis to call post-Brexit peso drop
Monex strategist now sees currency falling to 21 per dollar
On June 23, as Mexico’s peso was in the middle of its longest rally in two years while U.K. voters looked poised to reject a so-called Brexit, currency strategist Juan Francisco Caudillo took his peers by surprise. He told his clients to sell the peso.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts