Short-Seller's Latest Hong Kong Stock Target Plunges 91 PercentBy and
Tech Pro denies report, saying information is misleading
GeoInvesting’s David had recommended shorting shares in June
Tech Pro Technology Development Ltd. shares tumbled as much as 91 percent in Hong Kong after activist short-seller Glaucus Research Group questioned the company’s accounting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures