Suncor Swings to Loss as Alberta Wildfires Lower ProductionJeremy van Loon
Second-quarter loss was C$735 million, or 46 cents a share
Wildfires prompted shutdown of as much as 40% of Canada supply
Suncor Energy Inc. posted a loss in the second quarter after wildfires curtailed output from its oil-sands operations in northern Alberta, eclipsing a recovery of crude prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts