Sports Authority’s Demise Shakes Faith in Consignment DealsBy and
Who owns the merchandise when a retailer starts liquidation?
Lenders and suppliers jockey for money from bankruptcy sales
Sports Authority Inc. limped into bankruptcy in March with a straightforward plan to survive as a smaller, more nimble purveyor of bats, balls, sneakers and sweatpants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner