Spain King Bids to End Limbo With Latest Push on Party TalksBy
King Felipe to conclude talks with Spanish party leaders
Socialists reject any compromise to allow Rajoy to govern
King Felipe VI is making a new attempt to end Spain’s seven-month political limbo by trying to coax political leaders into coalition as acting Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy struggles to secure the support he needs to prolong his term.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders