SoftBank’s Tab for Arora’s Two-Year Tenure Totals $300 MillionBy and
Nikesh Arora served as president before resigning in June
Arora was among world’s top-paid executives while at SoftBank
The tally for Nikesh Arora’s two-year tenure at SoftBank Group Corp. is becoming clearer: 31.5 billion yen ($300 million) in compensation and related expenses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts