Short Sales in Nintendo Hit Six-Year High After Monday FallBy and
Short sale positions hit highest level since 2010 on Tuesday
Capital Group sold about $750 million of shares last week
Short sellers in Nintendo Co. are betting the decline in the company’s stock isn’t over.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations