SABMiller Shareholders Said to Support New AB InBev OfferBy , , and
Allan Gray, Davidson Kempner and Elliott said to back deal
SAB board will meet on revised $102 billion bid in coming days
Major SABMiller Plc shareholders have signaled they favor Anheuser-Busch InBev NV’s revised $102 billion takeover offer as the board prepares to meet in the coming days to vote on whether it supports the deal, according to people familiar with the process.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing