Rajoy Hedges His Bets as King Asks Him to End Spain ImpasseBy
Caretaker premier says too early to say if he’ll face vote
Rajoy says he’ll start fresh talks with rival parties at once
Caretaker Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy accepted King Felipe’s nomination to try and form the next government in Spain while refusing to commit to the constitutional steps that will help break the political deadlock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts